Lutterworth Town Council provides your local services. We strive to make Lutterworth a better place to live, work and play. Our website includes a wealth of information about how we conduct business and what we do. Use the search or browse the site to find whatever you are looking for. If you can't find the information you require then please contact us.
A Temporary Traffic Regulation Order (TTRO) is to be made for the following location: Misterton Way, Lutterworth (see attached plan). The purpose of the TTRO is to facilitate Severn Trent to carry out a pipe renewal.
The TTRO will incorporate a temporary road closure.
The duration of the TTRO is for a period not exceeding 5 days commencing on the 2nd May 2017.
The actual duration of the restriction is not anticipated to exceed a period of 1 day within the aforementioned duration. More »
A Press Release will be issued to confirm these details approximately 2 weeks prior to the works commencing. » Less
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:24 by Holly Guy
Hinckleybus Service 1 – Earl Shilton – Nuneaton via Hinckley
- Revised timetable.
Hinckleybus Service 8 Hinckley - Lutterworth
- Revised timetable.
Hinckleybus Service 58 Lutterworth – Market Harborough
- Timetable amended with morning school journey in to Market Harborough withdrawn.
- Full impact to be investigated.
Hinckleybus Service X44 Leicester – Rugby via Lutterworth
- Service to be renumbered X84.
- Route revised to include Huncote and Croft to mitigate withdrawal of Service 50A which will result in the withdrawal of the service from Littlethorpe and Cosby.
- Cosby will remain served by Arriva Service 84.
- Consideration will be given for a Demand Responsive Transport solution in the easternmost and southernmost areas of Littlethorpe village which will be more than 800 metres walking distance from the nearest served stop.
- Route will also be revised between Lutterworth and Rugby to serve Magna Park resulting in Cotesbach going unserved.
- Consideration will be given for a Demand Responsive Transport solution for Cotesbach.
Hinckleybus Service X55 Leicester – Hinckley More »
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 12:18 by Holly Guy
Consultation Event with PCSO 6008 Laura Bolton
Lutterworth Library on Friday 24 March, 10.30am - 12.30pm
Tell your neighborhood team about issues that concern you, giving you the opportunity to have your say about Policing in the area where you live.
Mon, 20 Mar 2017 11:51 by Holly Guy